Sunday, July 6, 2008

There's No Place Like HOME

Bunny is at it again!! Letting her creative juices flow...


She's started the first OFFICIAL DSO DOsie [dooo zeeeee]!! The Dosies are the new blog challenge DSO will be hosting every Sunday on the DSO Blog! Each week will be something new and fun, so we really hope you participate along with us! If you do, be sure to post a comment on the DSO Blog linking to your layout! We would LOVE to see what you come up with! There's even an album set up on DSO called July Dosies 2008!


Week One Challenge...


There's No Place Like HOME


"The Internet is such a wonderful thing. I think we sometimes forget how great a thing it really CAN be. One of the best examples of this, is the variety of people you can meet, friends you can make, literally from ALL OVER THE WORLD. So, why not a challenge to demonstrate that. Wouldn’t it be great to see just WHERE your Internet friends call home? Your challenge, should you decide to accept it, is to show us a layout of your home. Don’t be shy now, we really do want to see!"


For some inspiration, you're going to want to click HERE! The DSO Gals have created some BEAUTIFUL layouts showing their wonderful hometowns!!


And here's my participating layout:


{credits: my new "PLAY" kit}

I was born & raised in good ol' ARIZONA!!! When I think of home, I picture big cities & the great outdoors, so that's what you see in my layout! I just LOVE the mountains!! It may be HOT in the summer and barely COOL in the winter, but spring & fall are AMAZING!!! I'm grateful I get to live in my FAVORITE state!!

I would LOVE to see a layout of WHERE YOU LIVE!!! Please join in the challenge! C'mon it's FUN!!! Plus we get to see where everyone calls HOME!!

4 comments:

tammy said...

What a fun idea! I started looking at your pics and thinking "Wow, where is that?" and then I read the captions and said, "Duh, it's right here." LOL

Shannon said...

Love the LO Andrea! Bunny, the super-woman, fixed the link for the DLAD missing piece...so if you missed it, it's available now.

Anonymous said...

How cool is that. I promise to go check it out!

Also, I like the new blog layout!

erika said...

i LOVE your AZ layout...although it just made me miss it THAT much more :) You are very talented andrea!