Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Family

I haven't done any layouts with all of my family yet. I also wanted to try something new, so I made my very first 2-page layout! These pictures are from Christmas 2006 - it was the only time in several years that our whole family was together!

Here are the pages separately:
Page 1
This is our family including spouses & kids/grandkids
{my younger brother-Spencer-and his wife-Merrianne- & they have 2 kids-Libby & Jacob}
{me & Ben with our 4 kids-Nathaniel, Felicia, Ashley & Anson}
{my older sister-Christy-and my parents-Mike & Linda}
Page 2

This is our cute little family - me with my brother (Spencer) & sister (Christy) and our parents.

Now here's what the pages look like together:

{credits HERE}

I had fun putting this together!

And I LOVE my family!!!

3 comments:

charlie said...

OMG what an absolutely stunning LO Andrea and even more stunning family..no wonder you are so proud!!!!

Jamie said...

I LOVE the two page layout!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Beautiful pages. Beautiful family!