Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sneak Peek

LOTS of hard work has been put into getting DSO up and running even better than ever! Have you checked it out yet? You should! Lots to see!

AND there is going to be some big FUN and EXCITEMENT going on tomorrow at DSO!

Ahhh, look how cute my girls look!
{I know seems a little off topic}
But I love these shirts on my girls! The colors are so CUTE! Well, I just finished a new set of papers using these same colors! How cool is that? I think it's cool anyway. {Felicia pretends that she doesn't see any similarity btwn the shirts & the papers! Silly girl}



These will be in the store tomorrow!

Also, I wanted to show you a little sneaky peek of what will be a little (ok, not so little) gift for YOU from the DSO gals!
Are you CURIOUS yet??

neener neener ha ha

You have to wait til TOMORROW!!!

Come back and see what all the fuss is about!

YOU won't want to miss this!!!

Aaaaahhh I feel like a little kid the night before Christmas wanting to BLAB to everyone what I got them! tee hee :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

OHHHH I can not wait either!!!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Ok So I've been checking out DSO and I'm doing the challenges for the big July kit. Here's my BIG problem, my pages are SO big I can't download them to the site. Could you email me and help me out? Also I have started a new blog for my scrap pages, drop by and see the pages I've done for the challenges, please. http://scrappininthebadlands.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Beth said...

Your girls ARE adorable! And similarities to the shirts???? I don't see any.... JUST KIDDING! It's a great match - very cute! LOVE your new papers.... WTG girl!

charlie said...

Your girls are gorgeous!!!!!!Thanks for leaving such lovely comments on my blog..thats very sweet of you!