Thursday, July 31, 2008

Faded Elegance - FREEBIE

I finally had a little while to play around with Kim's awesome colors for the DSO July Color Challenge! I know today's the last day of the month and last day to finish up July's challenges! So, I'm just barely squeaking in before the month is over. tee hee


My surprise for you...You get to reap the benefits!!

This mini kit is yours FREE!!!

"Faded Elegance"
Once I finish a kit, I love to play with it and make a layout!
{credits: "Faded Elegance" by ME, "Template #1" by LivelyUp!Designs, "Love Letters" Alpha by Carina Gardner @ DigiNirvana}

This is my SIL, Heather, and my MIL, Nancy. Aren't they beautiful?!! And they're so SWEET!! I love them both so much!

Now here's the BEST part!!
If you want the mini kit, click HERE to grab it!
{please leave a comment if you take it}
I would LOVE to see any layouts you make using my designs!
*Personal Use*
Happy Scrapping!!

21 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your BEAUTIFUL contribution!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi said...

I was so worried you weren't going to do a kit this month...
Thanks!

charlie said...

Just gorgeous as usual!

SuperCoolMom said...

Wow! I'm lovin' these colors! They would make some GORgeOuS Christmas LO's!!!

Dinphy said...

Wow, this is awesome!
You've really made these colors work very well!
I've said before, I didn't really 'love' these colors, but... I sure do LOVE your kit!! VERY pretty, thank you so much for sharing!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Unknown said...

Beautiful kit!!! You do such lovely work. :) Thank you for sharing with us!

andrea said...

Darling! Thanks so much, and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog about my layout....wouldn't have been nearly as cute without your papers! All the talent must come with the name! ;)

makeyesup said...

Beautiful, thanks for joining the challenge and sharing your talents.

Jen said...

LOVE the kit!!!

tammy said...

I'm loving the colors! So fabulous!

Michelle said...

Great Job - Love the picture! Thanks for sharing.

Michelle

spanielmom said...

I've had such a hard time getting this mini. Internet Explorer wouldn't let me on you site earlier this morning. go figure. Thanks this is beautiful.

Angela in NC said...

Thank you Andrea, I finally got the blog to load in so I could get this beautiful kit you so freely offered...Thank you again for your kindness and generosity in sharing this fabulous kit!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Thank you very much! I just love your stuff! How do you do it, honestly? How can one make kits? Is it all done by photoshop or do you have to buy other things first to help make the kits?

jahree said...

Wow! Love the colors. will be great for Christmas or vintage!! Thanks for sharing

ReMom said...

I love the colors of this kit!
Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
luv,
mookie

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout made with your new kit! The new kit is beautiful - thank you very much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Naomi said...

LOVE the colors! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the great kit. The colors are fabulous!