Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Sign of the Times

DSO-DOsies Week 2

So your challenge this week is to do a layout. It can be of anything, like a "then and now comparison" or a layout of something you think represents "today". Whatever, just think "Sign of the times" and show us what you come up with!


Here's my "DSO-D002 Now & Then"
{credits HERE}


I wanted to show some of the differences in technology in the last 20+ years! Can hardly believe it's been that long since I first played Atari!!


Here's what is in my layout:
One of the earliest personal computers, Atari, screenshot of Atari "Kaboom!" game, and the cool "brick" cell phone all from the early 1980s. Then one of the latest laptops (so much smaller than the big boxes on the desk), XBOX360, screenshot from XBOX360 "Battlefield: Bad Company" game, and my tiny pink cell phone.


For some inspiration, go to the DSO Blog. Now show me what you got! And just as added incentive: Post your layouts for this week Dosies challenge, be sure to put "DSO-D002" somewhere in your description. Go to the DSO Blog and leave a comment with a link to your layout. {you can post your layout in this gallery - July Dosies 2008} Not only will you get a little comment love, but you will get this gifty from Nikki, absolutely free as a thank you for participating!

Isn't it so cute?!! Now go play!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I had problems with my order on the 50% off sale and sent an email and never heard back from DSO. Do you have any suggestions?? I love this Idea! I am going to have to put mt thinking cap on and if I can come up with a good page I will be brave and send it in.

The boys said...

OK, First of all, I am a computer
faker. I just get by. I loaded a page I did with your Play all Day kit into the gallery but somehow your kit did not get mentioned even though I typed it in.I am not sure I put my page in the right place either but no-one stopped me so Go check it out.:)I am glad Felicia is home and doing so good!!