Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just a little while longer

Took Nathaniel to his orthodontist appointment today and made an appointment for him to get them OFF in 4 weeks!! He's excited! He has really LOVED his braces, but happy for the next step. He got them last year mid-September and was supposed wear them for at least 12 months. So, he's getting them off a little early because his teeth are doing AWESOME! Woohoooo!!!!

Just hope he will wear his retainer and not lose it! I heard those things are EXPENSIVE!!

{I remember my brother losing his at a restaurant once - I think he even dug thru the trash trying to find it - and my parents having to figure out how to afford another one!} YIKES!!

I'll post BEFORE and AFTER photos next month!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My sisters boyfriend thru hers out the bus window on the way home from school one time. Mr Smith, our bus driver and one of my grans friends, PULLED OVER and made the football team get off and look for it unti they found it! haahah!!!

*sings ... memorieeeeesssss.....*

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is awesome! can't wait!