Thursday, July 31, 2008

MY GIRL plus a FREEBIE

I'm so excited!!! and I just can't hide it!!
{remember that song??} LOL

Well, I am EXCITED...

1st - because Breaking Dawn will be released very soon!!
It's just a matter of hours now!! I can't wait to read all about Edward, Bella & Jacob!
In case you can't already tell, I am a HUGE fan of the Twilight books!

My hubby thought that he scored 2 Twilight t-shirts from Comic-Con last weekend, but as it turned out, they weren't :( Oh well, he tried. But he did manage to grab some Twilight trading cards. I got several packs. I think each pack is the same, so maybe I'll have a give-away. Let me know if you're interested!

2nd - a game that Ben & I have been waiting to release just arrived in our mailbox today! We have GameFly (kinda like Netflix) so we get to rent and try them out for as long as we want!! Ben played for a while to check out the game, then I joined him. He wasn't too pleased because this game I love and I'm pretty good at what he calls *button-mashing*! I push a lot of buttons fast and accomplish totally whooping his butt! LOL Lovin' it!!

Oh by the way, just in case you were wondering, the game we played is called Soul Calibur IV on XBOX360. My fave character is Raphael!!! Yep, I'm a gamer dork, sometimes! haha

3rd - to show you that I finally finished what has been a *work-in-progress* for a while now:

"My Girl" Elements
{coordinates with "My Girl" Solids & Flowers Papers}
There are over 40 Elements PLUS 1 Bonus Paper!!!
{I couldn't fit everything in the preview}
AND you can SAVE 20% for a limited time!!

OR you can get the Bundle Pack
and SAVE 10% for a limited time!


I also have a little present for you ~

"My Girl" Add-On

A little FREEBIE I cooked up for you!!
Click HERE

*SORRY LINK EXPIRED*

It will only be free for one week, so if you want it, hurry up & grab it!!
*Personal Use*

As usual, I would love to see anything you have created using my goodies!
Thanks!!


Oh, I may have another surprise for you later, so don't forget to stop by again!!

6 comments:

charlie said...

TFS your gorgoues work!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Thanks this is very cute! Also wanted to thank you for your email about templates. I have not yet checked to see if that works with pictureit. Been trying to catch up on everyone's blogs!

Nicole said...

Haha I just posted how excited I am for the new book last night :P We made our own t-shirts for it .. should be fun! I would loooove some of those trading cards .. I could trade ya something Soul Calibur for them (a faceplate for 360, skin for PS3, or t-shirt perhaps?) ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous...I have said I was going to get my tickets for Comic Con the past 3 years..and once again forgot ahead of time..lol

My daughter loves the Twilight Series..so if you are gonna have a contest or anything for a pck of Trading Cards please let me know.

I am a bit of a dork as well..never played soul Caliber, my favorite games are Dungeons and Dragons, The Final Fantasy Games, Silent Hill, and the Resident Evil Games.

Thanks for the Freebie. :)

SuperCoolMom said...

Twilight cards would be an awesome giveaway! You should make us all jump through some hoops ;D Thanks for the cute freebie!

Anonymous said...

Oooh Andrea - I love the lil heart charm! Well done! :)