Friday, July 4, 2008

Caricatures

Just before everyone got their faces painted at the Wild Animal Park, we decided for Felicia's birthday (we were there ON her 9th birthday) she could get a Caricature of herself. She thought that was an Awesome gift! I think it turned out SO CUTE!!!
{she also said MANY times that it was her BEST birthday EVER!}
Since hers turned out so CUTE, I convinced Ben that we should do the family lineup.
I think it turned out SO DARLING!!!

{ Anson, Ashley, ME, Ben, Felicia & Nathaniel}


Ashley thought it was funny that the guy gave me "boobies" in our picture! For the record, I was NOT wearing a revealing top like it shows. ha ha

Have you ever had a caricature done? I did when I was younger, I think when we went to Disneyland or some other amusement park. My Mom recently found it and gave it to me in a box with other "stuff" I'd been holding onto (found in their garage). I'll have to dig it out and scan it or something.

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

way cute! that is awesome of the whole family! love the jugs! my kids are obsessed with my cleavage. it's the topic for many discussions.

SuperCoolMom said...

Really cute caricatures! I've never had one done, but once in awhile Mom will draw some of the kids when she comes to church with us!

tammy said...

How funny!