Thursday, January 17, 2008

FUN Archives

I've been tagged by ONEHM for the Archive Meme (which hers are totally Awesome, so if you want any inspiration go read hers)

Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family. (And another one HERE)

Link 2 must be about friends (if it weren't for Julie, I probably wouldn't have started a blog). (Ok, I don't post specifically about my friends, I usually just link to them every time I get an idea from them, so here's another ONE.)

Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about. (More crazy info HERE and HERE) I don't like to talk about myself very much, so you gotta take it while I dish it out. tee hee ;)

Link 4 must be about something you love. My life would NOT be the same without HIM!

Link 5 can be anything you choose - this is what I'm striving for this year!

Ok this was kinda hard cuz I've only been blogging since 9/21/07. Ok, so sometimes I post more than once a day or skip a day here n there, but apparently I tend to post a LOT of pictures of my family and scrapbook stuff. Not too much deep insight of my life, so I guess I need to work on that. Anyway it was fun to go back and see what I've been writing about.

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

love all of these. and i think there was a comment from me on all of them. so glad you are a blogger now! you rock!