Thursday, January 3, 2008

Early Birthday!!

My Mom took me to the Franklin-Covey store today to get my calendar refill pack for my planner (for my Birthday present - early)! Woohoo!!!
While we were looking around, we found these magnets. Aren't they the cutest? They're small like the size of a thumb print. My Mom is SO NICE that she said I could also get these. I stuck them to the side of my computer tower (which is pink & on my desk, so now I can hang notes where I can easily see them)! I LOVE them!!!
When we were ready to check out, we noticed more magnets by the register. Of course, they're there to lure you in (and it worked)! I fell in love with this quote, so being the AWESOME Mom that she is, she let me get this TOO!! (I scanned mine cuz I couldn't find this same quote on their website, but they have lots of other great quotes.)

THANK YOU MOM!!! YOU'RE THE BESTEST!!!!

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome! love that quote and way fun birthday stuff!

SuperCoolMom said...

I've been thinking about new calendars too, I also bought the stuff to make some cool magnets - similar to those! Fun, now I'm inspired to finish the project!

Plus, I'm reading Helen Keller's book, Teacher, right now (about Anne Sullivan) so I'm lovin' the quote!

Jen Shumway said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!