Saturday, January 12, 2008

Scrappin Challenges

I did some more scrappin' this weekend (well over the last few days). A couple of the layouts I made for online scrap challenges. I also just wanted to use some of my new kits.
This one I just made today. It's for a Quote Challenge at DSO. It cracks me up how these two act when they're together. Either they're Best Friends or Ashley can't stand Anson. Poor guy, you never know what mood she'll be in. I just love these pictures of them showin' some love. "Love is friendship set to music."
This one I made for the Little Dreamer Designs "Fill it with Hearts" Challenge. Since I used a bunch of hearts, I also found this cool quote:
"A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you."
Ok these next few layouts I used the pictures from their Wacky Hair Day at school a couple months ago. I did individual pages for their books and then this one with all the kids.
Nathaniel's Spikey hair
Felicia's many ponytails - 6 total
Ashley's ponytails that stick out
All Credits HERE

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

tooo cute! love all of them!