Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Then and Now

I wanted to 'test' my new kit "Timeless Beauty" that should be in my store soon.
{later this week, hopefully}

These are pictures of my Mother-In-Law, Nancy. I thought these old photos of her (in her teens) are just beautiful and classic, so I had to scrap them! The picture on top was taken on Mother's Day last month (with 3 of her 8 kids). I faded the colors a little to make it a little softer.
For the border, I used Bunny Cates "Fun Borders - Set 1" templates.
Fonts - CK Ali's Writing & Mia's Scribblings (which is also for DSO's Font Challenge)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. And your own store, seriously? How does that work? Is it all on-line?

How exciting!

tammy said...

Love it! Can you teach me how to digi-scrap?

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Very cute... I love your scrap stuff.

Shannon said...

Great LO Andrea! I'll put it on the blog with the new kit! :)