Thursday, June 12, 2008

Scattergories

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Erase myanswers, enter yours, and post it. *Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of thefollowing...*They have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Andrea
4 LETTER WORD: aunt
VEHICLE: Audi
CITY: Anaheim
BOY NAME: Anson
GIRL NAME: Ashley
OCCUPATION: Analyst
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: argyle socks
FOOD: apple
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: air freshener
REASON FOR BEING LATE: asleep
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Awesome!!!

Whew! That was kinda tricky! It took me a couple minutes, plus Felicia tried to help me. I know I may have cheated a little {using my kids' names for the boy/girl "A" names}. Oh well, it's my blog and I can do what I want! ha ha

Ok, now YOU have a go at it! Leave me a comment if you do it, so I can see!

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome! love the answers!and totally not cheating.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

this one took awhile for me too..tons of fun to read your answers

Anonymous said...

Argyle socks, now that's creative!
I did this on Tammy's post a few days ago, it was tricky becasue I had to come up with different "T" answers...not so easy!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend-

Becky said...

I did it, check it out!!!

Lori Decoite said...

I played!!Check out my blog.-lori

Janan said...

I did it! Yes, I am WAY BEHIND the BALL!!! It was fun - - and HARD!! Especially the bathroom J, took me a minute to think of that one!!

Janan