Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Like the PINK one

Ashley has suddenly discovered "Power Rangers" on tv. The tv in our bedroom gets more channels than the other tvs because they don't have cable boxes. Anyhoo, the kids watch cartoons in our room sometimes to get the higher channels.

About a week ago, Ashley came and whispered in my ear "I know what I want to be for Halloween this year!"

ME "Oh really! What?"

Ashley "A Power Ranger...the PINK one!"

ME "Oh, ok. Do you even know who they are?"

Ashley "YES, come here I'll show you!"

Walking into my bedroom, she has the tv paused and then plays it so I can see the pink Power Ranger in action! She's cracking me up! She thinks they are SO COOL!!!

Last night after dinner, Ashley snuck off to our room again. Suddenly we hear "POWER RANGERS! YAY!"

Ben and I looked at each other and started laughing. I guess she was excited! LOL :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

My second daughter is VERY into pink everything too.... although, they haven't ever seen power rangers. LOL! She just got a pink iDog for her birthday today.... and a pink CD player to boot. (yup.... we went a bit overboard - but it was with money from her great grandpa.... so I felt like I could!) I was just scrolling down reading your 7 random facts section..... you have a lead foot eh??? I got pulled over once for speeding home late at night too.... but the cop let me off without anything. Hee hee hee.... I never sped again on that road though! And I 'feel your pain' about the whole leg shaving thing. Hate it. But.... I hate having horrible 'cricket legs' during the summer at night in bed even more.... LOL!!!!!

Anyway... just stopping in to say 'hi' and you get a paragraph! Hee hee..... so: "HI".

Crazymamaof6 said...

hilarious! we used to love the power rangers! and the pink was always super popular! she cracks me up!

Unknown said...

Andrea, what size does she wear?
I might can hook you up girl! Sis had a ranger phase too, though it didnt last long...

we're Barbie Girls now. LOL...

Crazymamaof6 said...

Ashley,
i like you as a friend!
from Joy.

i like power rangers too. i love the yellow one.