Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another Layout + QP Freebie

I made another layout! Thanks Bunny, I think your Mojo rubbed off on me!!

I just LOVE these tie-dye shirts the kids made at school. Then on the last day of school, the whole 3rd grade wore them - every single kid plus all the teachers! It was SO CUTE!!!

{I made this LO using Sueli Colbert's "Kit Charm" and "Kit Beautiful" Alpha}

I have a little surprise for YOU...

I also made a Freebie QP (quick page) from my layout!

All you have to do is insert your picture & title/journaling and TA DA - you're done!!

(it's my first one ever, shhhhhh)

You can download this QP freebie HERE

**EDIT** 4shared has changed it's format & wasn't working very well last night when I uploaded my file & it didn't upload correctly. That's why it's giving a weird message. I promise I have permission from Sueli to create & giveaway a QP using her "Charm" kit! I have re-uploaded it several times & it keeps telling me it's a broken link. Ugh!! OK, I finally got it to upload properly & fixed the link!

If you grab it, please leave a comment. Thanks!

{If you go to Sueli's blog, she has a free QP too, but hurry, it's only free for one week!}

7 comments:

Sueli Colbert said...

Dear Andrea!!!
Wow!!!It is so sweet, beautiful!!! I loved yr QP.
Thank you so much my dear
I will place yr QP-Freebie on my Blog asap
Kisses my Dear
Have a great day
Sueli Colbert

SuperCoolMom said...

Woohoo! Soo cute! Thanks :)

tammy said...

Super fabulous! You need to do more of these for us creatively challenged.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous quick page - thanks so much for sharing!!

Debbie said...

Thank you for this lovely qp!!

Anonymous said...

thank you this is a lovely page - sunny1972

grannymike said...

Thank you so much for doing my designing for me. I'm not that good at me, but I really like this lovely QP and Sueli's work.