Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lovin' the Digi-Scrap

I have been scrappin' like crazy the last couple days! I'm havin' a blast! I just printed out several pages to put in my kids' scrapbooks (well, they're just notebooks w/ clear protective pages but they don't mind). They are so excited to see them in their books. So, I decided to make a scrapbook for Ben and Me. I already made a couple pages of us, so I thought I should scrap our wedding pictures. We have our wedding photo album, but I thought it might be fun to add a page to our scrapbook. Here is what I made:


(I used the "Precious" kit from SueliColbert and the Antique frames from BannerWoman.)

3 comments:

Supercool Mom said...

You are all over that digi-scrap stuff! Love those daisy bunches in the corners!

Crazymamaof6 said...

really cute page! is this a template or a kit? it is darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so much more interesting than mine. You are doing an awesome job keeping it up. I love your beach pictures on your family website !!! I wish I had more time for the digital scrapbooking. Everytime I get back to it I have forgotten how to use Adobe photoshop:)