Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Party

Last night we went to a really FUN Halloween Party! Here are the pictures we took. It was a space/alien theme. So, I went as Princess Leia and Ben was a Stormtrooper. (Felicia took this picture & accidentally cut-off part of it. Oh well, she did pretty good. I mean she's only 8.)
The decorations were fantastic & everyone dressed up. It was great to see everyone's creativity! They also had a big screen outside w/ "Mars Attacks" playing (I love that movie). We only knew a couple people there, so we met tons of new people. Please forgive me cuz I don't remember most of their names. We had a delicious dinner outside and the weather was also great.
Since Ben couldn't sit very well in his costume, I had him go around and take everyone's pictures while they were at their tables. Thank you, Ben!










Here are the hosts - Tyler & Cami. The funny part was that I had recognized Cami's house from pictures I saw on someone's blog, and I hadn't met her before tonight! Such a small world! BTW, her house is beautiful. Dang, I just realized that I didn't get a picture of Molly & Tim (the other half of the party-planners).
Thanks for inviting us, we had a blast! Everyone was so nice & funny!

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

do you realize you were at the cool bloggers party? i mean tons of cool bloggers i have never met were there!
seriously i covet your party coolness! LUCKY! and you looked hot as LEAH! seriously though, why not gold bikini leah?
just kidding! but i bet ben tried to talk you into it huh!

onehm said...

I was bummed that I didn't get to meet you! And I totally love that you are friends with Julie! ;o)

Jill said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad we missed this. We went two years ago and had a BLAST! Cami and Molly should charge a cover charge for their parties! We had a family dinner that was fine... but not nearly as fun as this party would have been!

Tangie Baxter said...

It was such a fun party!! You guys were so great about meeting new people (I'm not so good at that)adnd of course your costumes were the hit of the party!!!! Nice to meet you in person!

Ondriawfd said...

I'm so sad I missed it! My kids had a party that same night and we didn't get home until 9:00. I'm glad you took pictures though because it looked really fun. Cami told me that you were there. Maybe next year.

Ondriawfd said...

Oh . . . and I love your costumes.

Anonymous said...

Nice buns in the hair !