Saturday, September 6, 2008

Flavored Popcorn, Bag Reveal & Mimzy

Yesterday, my Mom and I went to see The House Bunny. Oh my goodness! It was HILARIOUS!!! We were the only two people in that theater room, so it felt kind of like a private viewing. It was cool. We just laughed & laughed the entire time! Also, my Mom introduced me to the wonders of flavored popcorn! We went to a Harkins Theater and apparently you can add powdered flavorings {and it's self-serve}. We got a large bag and poured some of it in a little baggie. In the big bag we poured lots of butter & powdered white cheddar. Mmmm it was good! Then in the smaller bag, I poured tons of butter & powdered caramel flavoring. WOW it was DELICIOUS!!! And yep, we ate all the popcorn! When we were leaving, we got the free refill and did the same thing again (divided white cheddar & caramel), so I could bring it home to the kids. They loved it too!

Then we went to Subway for our yummy fresh sandwiches & went shopping for a baby gift for my friend Melanie who's having a baby soon! Went to her baby shower today & she got tons of CUTE baby clothes - enough to fill a whole closet! She's going to be one fashionable baby! All the gals who put together the shower did an excellent job! Tons of CUTE decorations & delicious food!!

Last chance for my first grab bag!


I thought I'd show you what's in my bag:

My new kit - "Felicia's Flowers"
{which is more than the cost of the bag}

There are 13 papers {7 solids & 6 patterned)

And 39 Elements

A set of 6 Quick Pages


Do you like hand-made cards? Have you tried hybrid?

Here is a set of printable cards!

{These are just the *face* of the cards, so you can print & add to the front of folded paper or leave extra space when you print so you can just print & fold. You can also add extra embellishments if you want.} One is 5x5 inches & the other 3 are 5x7 inches.

One card says "Congratulations" and another one says "Thinking of You" and the other two are wordless.

Sunday is the last day of the sale for my grab bag!!

I almost forgot...I also have another new kit that just released today! And it's ON SALE!!! SAVE 20% off for one week only!!

"Mimzy"

Here's a better look at the papers

This was a fun kit to make. I just love these gorgeous colors! Check back tomorrow because I may have a little surprise for you!

Hope you're having a good weekend!

I need to finish working on my primary lesson for church tomorrow morning & get the kids in bed. I think they keep sneaking out to watch cartoons! haha

1 comment:

mother said...

These popcorn variations sound great! I just made some triple chocolate caramel popcorn, and was looking for savory flavors. Thanks! You know more about the Flavored Popcorn visit at Flavored Popcorn