Monday, August 4, 2008

Nathaniel has some good news!

But first, let me show you what Nathaniel looked like BEFORE he got BRACES:
This was the FIRST day of BRACES (9/12/07)
This was taken this morning - his LAST day of BRACES
And TODAY - his teeth AFTER BRACES
WOW!!! HE looks AWESOME!!!



He was so excited to get his braces, he thought they were so cool!! He has loved them and every month he got to change the color of his bands. That was fun for him choosing new colors. Then when he found out he was getting them off {a month early} he was excited for the next step! Suddenly, this last week he was counting down the days, then last night he began an hourly countdown! ha ha I think he was also anxious because the orthodontist told him that he would get a BIG bag of candy {all the kinds he wasn't able to enjoy during braces}! LOL


Well, they weren't kidding, check out his loot!!

CONGRATULATIONS Nathaniel!!! You did great & your teeth look fantastic!!

9 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Cool orthodontist! He looks great! I love to see how much older kids look when they get their braces off.

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo, awesome job Nathaniel. I am eyeing that Big Hunk bar, I haven't had one of those in so long!

Unknown said...

hahah..
well they are losing the money from adjusting his braces, so they figured they would help him get some cavities instead...

on another note!
OMG ANDREA!!

"Your the one that I want... ooo ooo ooooo" Can I just say Im jammin and my kiddo is doing a jig behind me! LOL...

OH YES INDEED...

*sings as she leaves the room*

Becky said...

I remember when WE had braces :)

charlie said...

wow what a great lloking son with lovely teeth you have there!

Dinphy said...

Wow Nathaniel, you look GOOOOOD!!!
(I think the photo's with braces are very cute too, but now you're a handsome boy!!)
And to have been so good about wearing the braces; I think you've deserved that bag of candy!
Now that's a COOL orthodontist, to give such a big bag of candy!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Congrats! He has a handsome smile!

tammy said...

Oh I need to get Taylor to the ortho...thanks for the reminder!

He scored with that loot!

Unknown said...

Wow, your son has a great smile. He's so handsome. Congrats!