Thursday, December 13, 2007

Poor Li'l Guy

My sweet li'l Anson woke up not feeling well. He even told me "Mommy, I don't feel good" while crying this morning. Awwww. I asked him if he felt like he was going to throw up and he said "Maaaayyybeee." I immediately took him to the bathroom but he didn't barf. We laid down together for a little while but then he suddenly jumped up like he was going to be sick. So, we resumed our position in the bathroom. The floor is cold, so I brought in his blanket and a heating pad for his tummy. He always looks soooo sad when he's not feeling well. And he was so happy yesterday and playing and eating lots of chicken w/ BBQ sauce last night! I feel bad for him.
The phone rang so I got up and a little bit later I found him in his bed sleeping. What a sweet little Angel. Hope he feels better.
Isn't he the sweetest?
However, I just went to check on him and he must've spit up some bile cuz there was a yellow stain right in front of him. (Not in the picture - ewww I didn't photograph that!) So, poor guy I had to wake him up, clean him off and move him, so I can wash his bedding. Well, I have to wait until my towels are done in the wash before I can start his stuff. Ugh, looks like I'm going to be doing lots of laundry today! Oh well, anything to help my little guy feel better!

No comments: