Thursday, December 13, 2007

One Picture...Two Layouts

I was just having fun playing around with photo actions and love this picture of Ashley. Also I have been downloading a Fabulous 12 days of Christmas Collab Kit called "Whimsical Wonderland" (it started HERE if you want to check it out & the links will be up for a while). So, I decided to do 2 different layouts because I couldn't make up my mind. The only thing that is a constant is the PINK because it's her favorite color!

Credits HERE


Credits HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving us a peek at your two newest lo's using the WW kit. I absolutely love them! The collab kit girl who put the slideshow together is gone until Monday, but I've left her a note with the link so she can include them. Thanks again for sharing!