Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Boys

Our family would not be complete without our BOYS - Nathaniel & Anson!!

I love our girls, but our boys definitely help even out the drama (by not having much of it). They are SUPER!!

When Nathaniel was a baby, I called him "my little sweetpea" and Ben would call him "chicken wing" for some odd reason. LOL :) He was definitely the CUTEST baby! And talk about CUDDLY!!! YAY! I love to cuddle. We would fall asleep on the couch together for the longest time in the early morning hours. He is still my big HUGGER and tells me all the time how much he LOVES me and how I'm the BEST Mom!! How can I resist his charming ways? I can't! He's a great helper, smart, talented, kind, loves the bugs and outdoors, energetic, good worker and super fast, so sweet, very loving and adorable! (<- oops I mean Handsome.) He's also incredibly good at video games, since a very young age. He can totally work the electronics and figure stuff out so easily, he's clever that way. He enjoys taking things apart and putting them back together. Which I don't mind, as long as it's not my stuff. ha ha. He has been a climber since before he could walk. Boy would that get him into trouble! He was a major handful once he could climb & walk/run! It didn't help that his sister was only a year younger and wanted to do everything he did. I can't believe he's 9. I told Ben the other day that he's already half-way to 18. Oh my gosh! I don't want him to age another day, stay young and sweet forever!

Credits HERE
Then, there's my happy little Anson. Oh how I love that he's small (not petite just small). He is the cutest little thing! He thinks he IS Diego (you know, Dora's cousin or something). He just cracks me up! He is SO Funny! His little nickname is "Bubbers" or just "Bub." Don't ask me how he got that, I'm not really sure. That's what we call him sometimes and he answers cuz he's used to it. At least it's not "Bug" cuz I knew a family growing up that called their littlest one that. ha ha. My "little man" is also a sweet little cuddly bear. He gives me hugs and kisses when I tell him I need some love. And he's becoming quite the little helper. He's at that stage where he's trying to do everything by himself for himself. So, sometimes it gets difficult for him because all my other little helpers want to help him. They're being so nice, but I have to remind them that sometimes he doesn't want their help. And he can definitely throw a fit once in a while, but thank goodness he's a cutie pie cuz I just can't be upset at him for long. He's 3 and growing, but I also want him to stay this age forever. I'm enjoying my kids so much! They're all at ages that are so FUN! (*again, they can all be major pains in the rear end, but for the most part they are pleasant)
Credits HERE

Nathaniel and Anson, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your Nathaniel and my Andy would get along so great! Such a fun post. Such cute, oops I mean handsome, boys!

jenny said...

I always wanted two of each sex (but got one and three of the other) Your boys sound so adorable as do your girls. They will love reading this for sure!

SuperCoolMom said...

What sweet boys! Love your Layouts! and the Dr. Seuss quote is great!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love these! way to go! and love the quote on Nathaniel's page! you are rocking out on these Lo's and blogging! so glad you started! fun to get to know your boys better.

Sueli Colbert said...

Hi Andrea,
Thank you per your visit in my Blog and per informing about your blog and per your page made with my Kit "Precious"...absolutely wonderful...Your family are very beautiful.

God bless you and your family.

Sueli Colbert from Brazil