Thursday, May 1, 2008

What is a 710?

{the following is a joke - too funny not to share}

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage.
A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.
We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one."

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.

He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, its right there."

If you're not sure what a 710 is Click Here

8 comments:

andrea j said...

Too FUNNY!! blond jokes are the best :)

Ondria said...

LOL! That would be me and I'm not even blonde!

The Graham Family said...

That's funny!!!! I have to share that one with my husband.

molly said...

That is hilarious!

Here is one I got the other day... funny stuff those blonds!


I was sitting in a cafeteria recently, next to a blonde who was
engrossed in her newspaper. One of the headlines blared: "12 Brazilian
Soldiers Killed."

She shook her head at the sad news. Then, turning to me, asked, "How
many is a Brazilian?"

Kimm said...

I had to share with my husband, who then preceeded to tell me that is probably something that his sister would do!

Too funny!

Kimm

Tanja said...

Too funny!!

carrie & troy keiser said...

Oh that's funny! :D thanks for sharing!

Allison said...

Husband is laughing hysterically. Then laughed even more at me when I didn't get it. Proceeded to ask me how I feel now. Told him I did not feel as dumb as the blond because I never would have done what she did. I know the 710 cap. Anyway, thank you for the great laugh tonight.