GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER
1. Sag, you're It.
2. Hide and go pee.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6. Musical recliners.
7. Simon says something incoherent.
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy
1. Garden Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.
2. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
3. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
4. Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?
5. In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
6. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
7. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out?'
8. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
9. Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if he's going to look up there anyway?
10. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
But Most Of All, Remember...
A Good Friend is like a Good Bra. Hard to Find, Supportive, Comfortable, and Always Close to Your Heart!