Thursday, December 4, 2008

DSO Challenges & Layout CALL

The new challenges at DSO have been posted for December! Guess what?? I signed up to do one for the first time. I'm so excited! I have the QUOTE CHALLENGE! All you have to do is use the quote I selected for December on a layout, post it on your blog or online gallery & post a link in the Challenge forum. Then I'll send this posting bonus to you FREE:
Easy peasy!!! I'd love for you to join me on this challenge!

Oh and I have some exciting news to share:

DSO is starting an EZINE and we're looking for layouts featuring DSO Product.

The Dec call will end Dec 20th,
we are looking for WINTER themed layouts or Hybrid projects.

Email submissions to support [at] digital-scrapbooking [dot] org with "DEC LAYOUT CALL - WINTER THEME" in the subject.
Layouts must include a complete supply list, and must contain primarily DSO product.

Deadline for Dec Winter submissions is DEC 20th, 2008.
Layouts chosen will be featured in the Jan edition,
and compensated with a $5 GC to the DSO store

1 comment:

abhall76 said...

I absolutely love the quote you picked, I can't wait to have a chance to play with it.... guess I need to get my Christmas gifts made so I can play along!