Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Design Style

Saw this on Tammy's blog!

I guess this is kinda true. Why don't they have a style called "Simple Designs due to Simple Budget {and kids who love to run around throwing dirty socks & toys everywhere}"?? Maybe I should've picked my total dream rooms when answering the questions on the quiz. Then again, some of the pics just didn't match what I would choose. I love Pottery Barn & many different pictures in Better Homes & Gardens magazines. I love going to my friends' houses to see their beautiful homes & decorations. I have a mixture of styles, a little of this and a little of that. But we also have tried to choose items that will last a while & not look 'worn/ruined' due to kid damage. LOL

What's your decorating style??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did this too and it was a fun quiz. Good thing they didn't see my living room prior to making an assessment!

Rebecca said...

i hear ya...so many cute decor ideas to choose from anymore...


hey come by my blog...little giveaway going on over there....

c'mon...let's go!
:)

tammy said...

I'm just going to call you Earth Mother from now on.

Unknown said...

I'll have to take this quiz :) You've been tagged, you can read more about it here if you don't have time for this it's ok, I understand.

Lynn said...

Just stopping by to say HI

GSCreations said...

Hi!! Happy Mothers Day to you, hope the kids spoilt you rotten and did some clean up redecorating for you LOL, mine changes on a daily basis depending on what lil one has hauled out the cupboards!! Enjoy your day.

Di Heuser said...

Sounds like fun. Just wanted to say hi. Hope you had a stunning Mother's Day!