Friday, May 22, 2009

1st Anniv & Lark FREEBIE

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to ME!!!
I've been @ DSO for 1 YEAR!!! WOW!
{well, my actual anniv date was May 20th}

I am amazed how quickly this year has flown by. It's been such a great experience being on a team of wonderful designers! I have learned so much!! DSO is the BEST!!!

I created a mini kit to CELEBRATE!!!
LARK is 30% OFF until the end of May {along with the rest of my store}!

I scrapped!!!! I made this LO for the DSO Font Challenge:

{credits HERE}

These pictures crack me up from the Father & Son's Campout. The men are wearing the SAME exact clothes both days! No need to bring clean clothes. LOL Oh and Nathaniel's disgusting crawdad! Bluh! Can't believe he thought he was going to boil it, then EAT it. Ummm sweetie, it's not fresh lobster! heeee heeee {credits HERE}

I also made this card (added fabric flowers & brad)

{scanned image}

And I am offering the card as a FREEBIE!

It includes the front & back and just the card face, so you can print it as you like.


You can download it HERE

Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend!

P.S. Don't forget about SAVERS 50% off SALE on Memorial Day!!!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Hope you have an awesome weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥

jodiann said...

Whoo HOO!
What a GREAT Card!

Many Thanks, Honeybun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Renée said...

cute card andrea!

Di Heuser said...

I just love that new kit of yours. It is so fresh.