Friday, November 14, 2008

Warm Blessings & Freebie

I am LOVING the weather right now! Low to mid 50's in the morning then hi 70's in the afternoon! Couldn't ask for better weather! I know we don't have much of 'color changes' in Arizona, but I'd like to think that my grass turning from green to yellow is kind of like autumn colors, don't ya think? LOL

Ok I'll admit that I didn't think it was such a big deal for the leaves to change colors like people in states with *real* seasons. But our first fall in Texas, I was amazed that the leaves did change colors and it was really pretty! I do miss that a little.

For me, November is all about Thanksgiving and being with family. Not just eating, ok it's a LOT about eating yummy turkey & all the fixin's, but also about really counting our Blessings! Thanking our Heavenly Father for all the blessings He has given us, telling our family & friends "Thank You" for being a part of our lives, and also helping to bless others.

So, here's a BIG THANK YOU to all my FAMILY & FRIENDS!!! You are so SPECIAL to me & I LOVE you tons!!!

With that said...
I have a NEW kit in my store at DSO this week! WOOHOOO!!! And yep, they are the beautiful golden colors we don't see when our leaves stop being green in Arizona, but we do see them in our gorgeous sunsets! You know what I'm talking about, right? When you're driving home from work or the store or calling the kids in for dinner and you suddenly look up and see the sky covered with red, burgundy, orange and yellow-gold! I just LOVE watching the sunset and I LOVE that my kids LOVE it too! Well, those are the colors that I used in my new kit.

It's on SALE 30% OFF for 1 week


Of course, I had to play with it & make a layout.
I'm so grateful for my little sweeties!
{I also used KimB's "Loryn" stitching & alpha}


Oh my goodness! The DSO Designers have been busy
because look at all the NEW goodies this week!
You can click on the picture to see it larger.


{If you missed some of my recent freebies, like the DSO October Daily Treats, then you can find them in my store now - most are under $1.}

Oh oh, I almost forgot.


I have a little sumthin' for you, I made a QP from my layout.

You can grab it
* sorry link expired *
Please leave me sum lovin'
I read all my comments on my blog & in 4shared.
Thanks for all the nice compliments when I do freebies! You don't realize how much they mean to me! ♥

9 comments:

charlie said...

The new kit is gorgeous Andrea! and those cards are very unique..gorgeous clever lady!. we had a very warm spring day here..34deg(Celsius..not sure what that is in Fahrenheit)

Sherrie said...

Thanks for the gorgeous QP! It is beautiful!

snowflake said...

I love your sunset image that was wonderful! I did also get your freebie. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the qp, its beautiful!! I love the fall colors and can't wait for our California weather to make up its mind what its going to do! lol

Crazymamaof6 said...

thanks for the freebie! it's way cute!

and thanks for being an awesome friend! i'm so glad i've gotten to know you better in the last couple years! you are so fabulous!
hugs!

Anonymous said...

Lovely new fall kit!!
Thanks very much for sharing your beautiful quick page.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Melissa said...

Hi, What a lovely blog, so glad I stumbled across it! Your digital scrapbooking designs are beautiful!
I'll be sure to come back and visit again.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a really gorgeous kit! I love the tree!
Thanks for the QP!!!