Monday, September 24, 2007

HALO 3...Finish the Fight!

We are so stoked (yes, stoked) because HALO 3 (only for the XBOX 360) is releasing tonight at midnight!!!! We pre-ordered our Legendary copy at GameStop, so Ben is going to pick it up tonight! He has Tuesday & Wednesday off work, so we will be spending those 2 days playing co-op (that means both of us on the same team playing together at the same time)! Then we will play online with friends! Yes, it's true, I'm an online player with my own account (my hubby had to create my own online account cuz I wanted to use my own gamertag & earn my own points). It's just too much FUN!

(I got all these images from the Halo 3 official website.)

So, if I don't have a chance to blog tomorrow, you know where I'll be...playing games with my hubby! This is the BEST GAME EVER! Nathaniel is so jealous that he has to go to school while we play. ha ha :)

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is super cool! wow! you are totally a die hard! very fun time spent with your hubby! have a great time!

Janan said...

It is soon to be Thursday, any blogs coming our way?