Monday, February 1, 2010

Forever & After

The DSO designers have collaborated this month to bring you a PICK YOUR BITS Mega!  This means you can choose which parts you want and only pay for those!! You’re not stuck with downloading huge files or parts of the kit you don’t want.

DSO-EVERAFTER

PLEASE NOTE : All of the Feb Collab, titled FOREVER & AFTER can be found in the DSO COLLAB category in the store.

Here is my portion:

ad-Forever&After

Here’s a layout I made using my part {and Jazzy’s Funky Love Lines Wordart}:

Spencer&Merrianne01022010-web400

This is my brother, Spencer, and his wife, Merrianne. I took this pic when they were visiting at the beginning of January (for my Mom’s funeral). I hope you two don’t mind that I used your pic for this layout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...That is CUTE!!!!! and --i will speak for me & spencer both--we definitely dont mind that you used our picture :) I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. i am gonna have to snatch this up & put it on my blog!! ;)