Thursday, December 17, 2009

HOORAY!!!

After 15 days, 2 surgeries, and a blood transfusion, my Mom is finally HOME from the hospital!

My Dad was able to bring her home last night around 5pm.

Thank you so much for all your prayers! They really helped her get well.

Now she can relax in her own home in her comfy chair and fuzzy blankets. My Dad has been an excellent nurse staying by her side most of the day every day she was in the hospital. But his job doesn't end there, he's got his work cut out for him making sure my Mom takes all her meds, gets to her doctor's appointments and follows all the doctor's orders. You're doing GREAT Dad, keep up the good work!!!

Here's to a speedy recovery, Mom! You are my hero and best friend!
♥ I LOVE YOU ♥

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

yay! glad she's home and healthy enough to go home! WHOOHOO for your dad being a great nurse too.

Jodiann, jodianncates.com/weblog said...

This is absolutely the best news I have heard all week! Yeah A's Mom!

Yippee!!